If you are a management professional you can make a difference in helping Greater Boston nonprofits thrive. Become a SoarMCG pro bono consultant where you will use your skills and acquire new ones while collaborating with other professionals to help nonprofits increase their impact.
Learn more at www.SoarMCG.org.
- Resource Development / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month for one year
- significant executive/professional level experience