Are you a seasoned management professional looking to make a difference in the greater Boston community? Become a SoarMCG consultant where you will have opportunities to use your skills to give back, receive on-going professional development and expand your network through team-based collaboration with professional peers.
Consultant teams empower their non-profit client organizations to identify and address their critical issues in a timely and cost-effective way.
Volunteer consultants must be available during normal business hours
Learn more at www.SoarMCG.org
- Resource Development / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month for one year
- significant executive/professional level experience