Management Consultants volunteers receive extensive training on non-profit culture and finance, strategic, business and marketing plans, team building and social media.
They will then join a team of other executive leaders who enjoy working as part of a team and are excited by bringing ideas to solve organizational problems.
These services are offered to local area non-profitsto help strengthen infrastructure and expand capacity.
- Resource Development / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month for one year
- significant and recent executive/professional level experience