La Dignite is seeking a volunteer Board Vice Chair. La Dignite is a 501(c) 3 founded in 2007. Our mission is to enhance the dignity and quality of life of less-served individuals and communities globally. Working towards that vision, we engage in numerous community-centered projects that address the more pressing issues experienced by the neglected populations of society such as poverty, low self-esteem, and lack of education-both nationally and internationally. The Vice Chair will support and sustain the work of La Dignite and provide governance leadership and strategic fundraising support. Specific responsibilities include: Leadership, governance, and oversight and assisting the Board Chair in developing and implementing La Dignite’s strategic plan.
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Board of Director, Leadership, Fundraising
- Leadership, Business development, Nonprofit, Strategic planning, Management, Vice Chair
- Volunteer Advisory Board Member:...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Volunteer for Marketing & Social...
- International Student Internship...
- Student Internship
- Volunteer Grant Research Associate
- Board of Director - Fund Raiser...
- Budget and Finance Management -...
- Prevention of Child Abuse in all...
- Volunteer Web Designer
- Work from Home Internship...
- Volunteer Board Vice Chair