Come join the QC Pay It Forward Team!
We are looking for a Bookeeping Clerk.
- The Bookeeping clerk computes, classifies, and records numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Performs routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Works with the Program Manager, Assistant Manager, Program Secretary, Inventory Manager, other specialists and clerks.
- Provides access of bookeeping record to the Corporate Officers, Executive Secretary, Staff Accountant, Finance Chair, Treasurer, and the Executive Committee.
- Provides reports on QC Pay It Forward bookeeping, accounting, other transactional documents, and records to the Program Manager, Assistant Program Manager, Corporate Officers, Staff Accountant, Finance Chair, Treasurer, and the Executive Committee.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1-5 hrs/ week
- Must be able to pay attention to detail! Highly organized, and have booking experience.