Grace Lake Ministries Therapeutic Horsemanship's mission is to provide therapeutic horsemanship to people with disabilities and others in need of hope and healing in a Christian environment.
Grace Lake is a small 501(c)(3) non-profit organization seeking a volunteer to join our Board of Directors as a Fundraising Director. The Fundraising Director is responsilble for developing a fundraising plan and for the general supervision of the Fundraising Committee, which is responsible for implementing the plan.
Some duties include:
- develop goals and a plan for raising money
- refine that plan to adopt strategies and campaigns that reflect the mission and Christian values of Grace Lake
- identify and explore donor pools
- plan and manage marketing efforts like direct mail campaigns
- collaborate with the community to enhance fundraising efforts
- research fundraising trends and opportunities
- communicate fundraising plans and ideas effectively witht director and board
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment