Do you want to make a difference in the lives of LGBT youth? Share your passion and experience with us!
We are seeking experienced FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and INSTAGRAM volunteers to assist us in growing our following.
We are a fast-rising arts non-profit doing work in the Pittsburgh, PA and Los Angeles, CA areas.
Our mission is to empower and educate LGBT youth by connecting them with entertainment industry professionals in the form of mentoring. We bring the best and brightest from film, theatre, music, and dance to our community of 16-22-year-old students to guide and teach. We are passionate about connecting local students with acclaimed artists to inspire them to believe in themselves and to further their arts education and career.
You would assist us by:
- Knowing the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Knowing how to grow our audience and set up our analytics.
- Creating shareable media for each platform.
- Ability to create a content calendar and research topics for social media.
- Must have solid working experience of at least 3 years. Our Social Media Manager is swamped and needs people to hit the ground running!
- Provide a link to your existing or previous social media campaigns you've run.
- Be an innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
When responding please let us know which platform you are most experienced with.
In return for the volunteer hours, the benefits to the volunteer candidate may include: job reference letter from the CEO of Arts Out Loud, experience gained while volunteering on various projects, networking opportunities, and current resume entry. Most importantly, you will be helping the organization work towards its mission.
You can find more information about us on our website: artsoutloud.org
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Please read description for all requirements.