How You Can Help
Hospice volunteers show their caring in many ways by visiting the patient and family at home, in the nursing home, or wherever the patient resides.
You can assist by:
- reading books or news
- running errands
- making phone calls
- writing letters
- preparing meals
- being a friend to the family
- Painting fingernails
- Talking sports
- Mowing lawns/ raking leaves
- follow-up during bereavement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Broken Arrow - Volunteers needed...
- Medical Records Volunteer Tulsa
- Office aide - to answer phone...
- Bartlesville Office Volunteer
- Occasional Respite Care...
- Claremore - Chinese checkers...
- Muskogee Office Volunteer
- Jenks - Need volunteer to sit...
- Assist terminally ill patients...
- Broken Arrow - Sunday Sitter...
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Sapulpa Sunday Sitter For...
- Medical Records Volunteer - Pryor
- Blankets for Hospice Patients...