How You Can Help
Hospice volunteers show their caring in many ways by visiting the patient and family at home, in the nursing home, or wherever the patient resides.
You can assist by:
- reading books or news
- running errands
- making phone calls
- writing letters
- preparing meals
- being a friend to the family
- Painting fingernails
- Talking sports
- Mowing lawns/ raking leaves
- follow-up during bereavement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Phone Receptionist Needed
- Broken Arrow - Volunteers needed...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant...
- Medical Records Volunteer Tulsa
- Office aide -Answer phone lines
- Muskogee - Be a Friend; Patient...
- Wagoner - patient volunteer needed
- Bartlesville Office Volunteer...
- Music lovers needed
- Occasional Respite Care...
- Pyor Office Volunteer
- Assist terminally ill patients...
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Office Assistant
- Sunday volunteer needed in...
- Sapulpa Area - Sit with a loved...
- Pryor - Be a Friend; Provide...
- Medical Records Volunteer - Pryor
- Bartlesville - Office assistance
- Blankets for Hospice Patients...