Use your financial skills to teach others! The Literacy Alliance is looking for a special volunteer to teach financial literacy skills.
Commitment: Once a week, 13 weeks
Lessons: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Use pre-written curriculum developed by Junior Achievement*
- Add a personal touch or spin to each lesson if you choose
- Student materials provided by The Literacy Alliance
*Topics covered include: income, savings, investing, risk management, debit & credit, and budget. Curriculum includes written lessons, learning materials, and extension activities.
- Financial Planning
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Life Coaching
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 13 weeks, 45 minutes per session.
- Experience teaching preferred, experience (personal or professional) working w/ finances preferred.