World Cholangiocarcinoma Day is an international effort to raise much-needed awareness of cholangiocarcinoma, a devastating cancer that occurs in the bile ducts in or outside the liver. This poorly understood and under researched disease is increasing in incidence globally - we believe collaboration is the way forward.
Six organizations to date have united to raise much needed awareness of cholangiocarcinoma by hosting the first World Cholangiocarcinoma Day in 2016. We need the virtual, online event for 2017 to bring even more attention to the cause.
We are seeking a dynamic, digital marketing expert to help us get the word out! Help us share a collective voice in advocating for patients with this devastating cancer.
- Many don’t know what cholangiocarcinoma is, and that lack of awarenesss is a major problem.
- Most with cholangiocarcinoma are diagnosed too late for potentially curative surgery - ways to earlier diagnosis are desperately needed.
- We need to stand together and tell the world that cholangiocarcinoma is a cancer that can’t be ignored.
- We need to talk about cholangiocarcinoma.
- Find out more about cholangiocarcinoma at http://worldcholangiocarcinomaday.org/
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per week now through 2/28
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude!