CSC has been in existence for over 30 years, however, with the retirement of the previous Executive Director/CEO and the onboarding of a replacement, the agency is enthusiastically looking to grow and expand.
Being a non-profit that primarily serves preschool children with Special Needs, we fully realize the importance of and increasing need for these essential services for families.
As we progress into this next phase, we would like to place an emphasis on branding, fundraising and name recognition. Updating our current website is the first step in that process!
We currently have an eager Executive team that is hands-on and ready to get this process started. Additionally, we have a ton of ideas to make our new website stand out!
Those applying for this experiential volunteer opportunity should encompass the following:
- Web development experience
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Experience with CMS, such as, Wordpress
The steps/milestones in the process for this opportunity are as follows (please note, this process is certainly flexible):
- Milestone 1: Information gathering
- Volunteer and Executive Team connect to discuss goals, target audience, and align expectations
- Milestone 2: Implementation
- Volunteer uses the materials provided and agreed upon timeline to begin construction
- Volunteer garners feedback from Executive Team and implements appropriate changes prior to site launch
- Milestone 3: Site launch
- Volunteer launches the site under the Organization's already existing domain name
- Volunteer troubleshoots any issues that may arise immediately after launch
- Volunteer instructs the Executive Team on how to update content going forward.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Special Needs
- Child Care
- Website Programming
- Web Design
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 6-8 weeks
- A fun, creative perspective!