Uhuru Foods & Pies needs your help!
Uhuru Foods prepares, cooks, and sells delicious pies to customers. All the proceeds that we raise benefit the African People's Education and Defense Fund which is a non-profit in St. Petersburg struggling to end the disparities faced in the African community in the areas of health, healthcare, economic development and education.
We have just opened up a booth at the Gulfport Fresh Market on Tuesdays and need help baking every Monday!
-Have fun and make a difference!
-No Experience is necessary-we will train you!
-Volunteers needed Monday's between 2am-5pm.
-Complete service hours!
-Meet new people- learn new skills!
Contact us today to sign up or for more information!
Reply to this posting and call 888-519-4022 for more info and dates
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- Cook for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Freedom Pie Baking!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- Pies for Freedom in Gulfport!
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...