Participate in building Rope Light displays for the event
Help replace all of our incandescent lights in the Park with LED lights
Volunteer in Santa’s Workshop as an Elf during the event
Work in an entrance Hut collecting admission fees
You could develop your own display for the event
Repair displays, put new lights on them and set them up in the park
Start at 8:30 am Monday-Friday, work until 3:00 pm. Lunch is provided as long as volunteers are scheduled
Saturdays: November 5, 12, 19 start at 9:00am and go until 3:00pm
Accommodate 20 volunteers per day
Drivers license not necessary
Supervisors will train volunteers when they arrive.
Must be at least 16 years of age
Volunteers report to the block building between the Gazebo and the Reetz softball diamonds on the far north end of the park
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Celebration of Lights
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- St. Joe's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore