Global Women’s Leadership Network is looking for a "Grant Tracking & Writing" volunteer to start our grant writing and approval effort. He/She will conduct research for potential funding sources and grants that are set aside for women leadership programs, women entrepreneurs and international development work. All the research will then be inputted in database with all details regarding submission details, deadline, amount award etc. Grant writing skills would be an added plus however at this point we are looking for someone who can do online research and build the grant writing program. He/She will maintain a database of possible funders and actions taken.
Volunteers must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable and must possess a strong sense of responsibility.
* Conduct research on potential funding sources
* Maintain database, keeping record of resources and submitted grant proposals status
* Excellent research skills using online database and other sources
* Self-motivated, attention to details and high organizational skills
* Be able to meet deadlines and possess a strong sense of responsibility
* Flexible 10 hours per week
* Can work virtually
This position is a volunteer position.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- appx. 10 hours per week