Do you love to tell stories and have a passion for creating compelling imagery to go with it? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Help Lifelong recruit for volunteers by creating a compelling orientation video. With over 200 volunteers needed every week, this video is crucial is telling people about who we are and what we do. Here is a sample video from a different organization that is similar to the style we are seeking: https://vimeo.com/184720523
- November 2016 - January 2017 (2.5 months)
- 2-10 hours/week depending on shooting schedule and editing time needed.
- Daytime hours for shooting video.
- Demonstrated experience working with creating/editing video.
- Have access to editing software.
- Volunteer must be physically able to manage equipment.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Exceptional ability to manage details.
- Resume building experience in video production and editing.
- Great opportunity to learn about what happens at a local Seattle non-profit.
- Class credit (if applicable)
No camera? No problem!
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-10 hours/week until project complete (~2 months)
- Must be willing to use your own video and editing equipment.