Learn about our Volunteer Opportunities in person at our Meet and Greets
WhenMon Dec 12, 2016, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
WhereAging and Disability Services Division1820 S. Sahara AvenueSuite #201Las Vegas, NV 89104
Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division is actively recruiting volunteers. Learn about our four volunteer programs and how you can make a difference in our community!
We are looking for people who are:
- life-long learners
- love serving others
- team players
Who want to share their talent and skills to:
- conduct community outreach
- present educational sessions
- counsel Medicare beneficiaries
- advocate for residents in long-term care facilities
RSVP by calling (702) 486-2439 or email email@example.com.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- varies by program
- Got Time? Got Heart? Volunteer...
- Looking for Super People to...
- Lend a Hand -- Make an impact...
- Do you like making presentations?
- Got Time to Give Back. Help...
- Protect - Detect - Report......
- Looking for Life Impacting...
- Advocate for older adults!
- Looking for service that impacts...
- Help prevent Medicare Fraud!
- Volunteer as an Outreach...
- Older Adults living in long-term...
- Assist Seniors with Medicare...
- Medicare Benefits Specialist
- Looking for Super Hero Volunteers!
- Learn about our Volunteer...