START YOUR NEW YEAR OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT!
And then the left! The Polar Bear Dash is a 5k race on New Year's Day at beautiful Grant Park in South Milwaukee. What sets this race apart from any other 5k race you have done: an optional polar dip into Lake Michigan at the end of the race.
Volunteers will assist with:
- Water stop
- Traffic director
- Pin race bibs
- Hand out race day packets etc.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Walk MS: Madison
- Walk MS: Appleton Planning Team
- Photographer for MS Snowmobile...
- Walk MS: Wausau Planning Team
- Walk MS: Fond Du Lac Planning Team
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Walk MS: Appleton
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Cedarburg Planning Team
- Walk MS: Menomonee Falls
- Walk MS: Kenosha-Racine Planning...
- Walk MS: Wausau
- Walk MS: Janesville Planning Team
- Walk MS: La Crosse
- Spring Semester Development Intern
- Spring Semester Volunteer...
- Walk MS: La Crosse Planning Team
- Walk MS: Marshfield Planning Team
- Front Desk Receptionist