Project Coordinators (PC's), volunteer in a leadership capacity at our volunteer opportunities and provide organization and a team atmosphere for every volunteer experience. We encourage these exceptional community leaders to make a commitment at one specific program usually once or twice monthly for the span of six months.
Project Coordinators (or PCs) provide leadership in Jersey Cares’ recurring volunteer opportunities by serving as a liaison between volunteers, nonprofit partners, and Jersey Cares. They encourage volunteers to "Be the Change" and provide directions during projects. It’s a fun learning opportunity where you get to network with nonprofits and other community leaders while being supported by a cohort of other volunteer leaders. Project Coordinators commit to 1+ projects per month for 6 months at a time.
READ MORE: https://www.jerseycares.org/JC_Project_Coordinator
Programs Manager, Leadership Development
(973) 533-1993, ext. 20
- Project Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Newark Ambassadors
- Caring Closet in Newark
- Beach Sweep in Glen Ridge...
- Art of Life Therapy in Englewood
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Beach Sweep in Belmar
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Marketplace in East Brunswick -...
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Marketplace in Clifton
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Marketplace in Mercer County
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Art Expressions in Newark
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Halloween Costume Sorting Party