Housed in a modified 20’ shipping container owned and managed by Ghisallo Cycling Initiative, the Hubs consist of a micro bike shop with an array of tools, stands, and parts for community members to use to repair their personal bicycles, as well as a bike fleet storage and management area.
Bike Hub Shop Volunteers duties may include:
- greet and sign in people visiting the Hub
- help visitors asses their repair needs
- provide support to visitors in repairing their bicyle
- provide helmet clinics to ensure proper helmet usage
Volunteers in this position would need to have some bike maintaince knowledge including changing flats, tightening breaks, etc. Training can be provided to prepare for this position.
- People Skills
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 day per week, 2 - 4 hours
- Bike Repair Knowledge or desire to be trained