Do you enjoy interacting with people? Do you have a flair for retail? Consider becoming a museum store attendant for the new non-profit Bradbury Science Museum Association (BSMA). The BSMA retail kiosk will be located in the lobby of the Bradbury Science Museum and volunteers are needed to set up and open the kiosk daily as well as close down and secure the kiosk at the end of the day. During the day, volunteers will sell merchandise, the proceeds of which benefit STEM education for surrounding communities. There are two shifts daily Tuesday through Saturday 10:30 am - 1:45 pm and 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm an one shift Sunday and Monday from 1:30 - 4:45 pm.
- People Skills
- Sales Process
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 3.25 hour shift/week
- Museum Store Attendant
- Reader for Newsline for the Blind
- Los Alamos Historical Society...
- Betty Ehart Senior Center...
- Tutors for UNM-LA
- Betty Ehart Senior Center Meal...
- White Rock Senior Center Boss of...
- Receptionist - White Rock Senior...
- Los Alamos Volunteer Association...
- Special Events Volunteer