JA of Georgia is hosting its 28th Annual JA Atlanta Business Hall of Fame on Saturday, February 11, 2017. As part of this event, we produce a silent auction raising over $60,000. In order to increase our programming impact, we would like to grow our auction. The Hall of Fame Auction Committee is seeking members to secure items on behalf of JA of Georgia.
We ask that each committee member secure at least three items each for the auction. Types of items we are soliciting:
- Travel packages
- Personal services (spa treatments, laser hair removal, cosmetic procedures, etc.)
- Retail gift cards (clothing, shoes, bags, etc.)
- Home services (interior design, organization, etc.)
- Personal electronics (fitness trackers, gaming systems, etc.)
The committee will meet virtually via conference calls and email. Documents and information will be shared via Google Drive.
Committee Members who raise over $2,000 will have an opportunity to attend the events cocktail reception.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We require our committee members to secure at least three items each for the auction.