Help seniors and the staff of East Side Elders with power of attorney, end-of-life planning, creation of wills, and other legal needs. Hours and time commitment are flexible!
· Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
· A skilled attorney?
· Able to communicate with seniors in an empathetic, respectful manner?
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:http://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Rake Leaves for Seniors – Help...
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Mow Lawns for Seniors
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Nursing Student Volunteer