Help seniors and the staff of East Side Elders with power of attorney, end-of-life planning, creation of wills, and other legal needs. Hours and time commitment are flexible!
?Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
?A skilled attorney?
?Able to communicate with seniors in an empathetic, respectful manner?
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:http://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Rake Leaves for Seniors – Help...
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Mow Lawns for Seniors
- Monthly Blood Pressure Clinic...
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Volunteer Blogger
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer