Help seniors and the staff of East Side Elders with power of attorney, end-of-life planning, creation of wills, and other legal needs. Hours and time commitment are flexible!
· Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
· A skilled attorney?
· Able to communicate with seniors in an empathetic, respectful manner?
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:http://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Friendly Visitor
- Rake Leaves for Seniors
- Flyer Distribution Volunteers
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Brown Bag Grocery Team
- Redesign Our Program Brochure
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Volunteer Attorney
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer
- Group Opportunity – Create Cards...