Help seniors and the staff of East Side Elders with power of attorney, end-of-life planning, creation of wills, and other legal needs. Hours and time commitment are flexible!
· Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
· A skilled attorney?
· Able to communicate with seniors in an empathetic, respectful manner?
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:http://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Volunteer Photographer
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Volunteer Attorney
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Volunteer Driver for Seniors in...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer