Project Coordinators (PC's), volunteer in a leadership capacity at our volunteer opportunities and provide organization and a team atmosphere for every volunteer experience. We encourage these exceptional community leaders to make a commitment at one specific program usually once or twice monthly for the span of six months.
Project Coordinators (or PCs) provide leadership in Jersey Cares’ recurring volunteer opportunities by serving as a liaison between volunteers, nonprofit partners, and Jersey Cares. They encourage volunteers to "Be the Change" and provide directions during projects. It’s a fun learning opportunity where you get to network with nonprofits and other community leaders while being supported by a cohort of other volunteer leaders. Project Coordinators commit to 1+ projects per month for 6 months at a time.
READ MORE: https://www.jerseycares.org/JC_Project_Coordinator
Program Manager, Leadership Development
(973) 533-1993, ext. 20
- Project Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Hunger Helpers in Newark
- Newark Ambassadors
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester