At Financially CLEAN, we offer fun, interactive 12-week financial literacy workshops to grades K-12. We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to assist us in raising money to fund our workshops. Our workshops are currently funded 100% by the founder of Financially CLEAN. The workshops require travel expenses for instructors, workbooks and learning materials for students, etc.
We are building a fundraising team of people who can do one or both of the following:
- Leverage their existing network to raise money for the organization
- Host and attend fundraising events
- Canvass in the community to obtain donations and raise awareness of our financial literacy program
We are excited to work with people who are experienced in fundraising, as well as newbies who want to gain some experience!
- Financial Literacy
- Sales Marketing
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of 2 hours per week, no maximum!