Virtual Volunteer Alumni Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Centered in the emergency departments across the country, the National Alliance of Research Associates Programs, Inc. is a non-profit clinical research organization facilitating large scale, national, multi-center studies to increase the quality of health care delivery nationally, especially in the areas of screening and prevention. Our work engages vast numbers of pre-health professional students as data collectors in the studies, providing enhanced clinical opportunities unique to the research setting while teaching the fundamentals of interacting with patients.
The Volunteer Alumni Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to develop and maintain NARAP’s Alumni Program and all associated activities.
SCOPE AND IMPACT
This position reports to the Director of Philanthropy
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Build a network of Research Associates (RAs) Alumni of the National Alliance of Research Associates Programs (NARAP)
- Develop an effective Alumni Association
- Support Alumni Mentor Program.
- Assist in the preparation of a Bi-Annual Alumni Newsletter and its distribution.
- Distribute the Annual Alumni Solicitation Appeal.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to present information concisely and efficiently, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to grow with an expanding philanthropy team and organization
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- A minimum of three years' experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit philanthropy office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Database management experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment