Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to assist with our bereavement program.
Heartland offers bereavement services for the bereaved family members of our patients for 13 months.
Volunteers will assist by calling family members, generating mailings, reviewing medical charts, and providing overall assistance to ensure every bereaved family member is receiving an individualized plan of care.
Volunteers will work directly with our highly experienced bereavement coordinator during this time. This is an ideal opportunity for people who want to give back, or for those who are seeking opportunities to learn more about this field.
All time would be spent in the office. You can volunteer one hour a week, or 10 hours a week. The opportunity is flexible. Time must be volunteered during office hours 8-5 M-F
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As long as you wish to volunteer
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!