Radio host assistants will be required to help hosts advertise on social media sites, place recorded show links on multiple site venue's. Some sites used would be watchknowlearn, itunes, and others. They would also be responsible for requesting research when needed from research department, monitor feedback by audience and making show suggestions.
Requirements: Organization and communication skills are a must, trustworthy, reliable, and team players that work well with others.
Resume and three references are required.
No previous radio experience is necessary.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Mobile Programming
- Website Project Management
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - 2 to 3 hours a week
- listed above
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Enrichment Day Class Instructors
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers