Radio host assistants will be required to help hosts advertise on social media sites, place recorded show links on multiple site venue's. Some sites used would be watchknowlearn, itunes, and others. They would also be responsible for requesting research when needed from research department, monitor feedback by audience and making show suggestions.
Requirements: Organization and communication skills are a must, trustworthy, reliable, and team players that work well with others.
Resume and three references are required.
No previous radio experience is necessary.
- Mobile Programming
- Website Project Management
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - 2 to 3 hours a week
- listed above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Scholarship Researcher
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LMS Assistant/Classroom Building
- Program Developer
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers