The Assistant Accountant agrees to work with any of the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, or any other accounting software. Will help with creating documents consisting of budgeting, procurements, expenses, and other accounting spreadsheets. Tasks of the position can include compiling large amounts of information into documents and data entry and helping create spreadsheets for grants. They will work with and under the direction of the lead accountant.
* Create budget documents
* File taxes for NHEG and assist accountants
* Create excel documents for grants and annual budget
* Assist in strategic planning of the organization
* Report questions/concerns to director or board members
Prior experience with spreadsheets, budgeting, and forecasting is a must.
Resume, three references and background check/drivers license.
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- resume and three references
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Video Designer/Editor
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Partnership Builder
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers