The Assistant Accountant agrees to work with any of the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, or any other accounting software. Will help with creating documents consisting of budgeting, procurements, expenses, and other accounting spreadsheets. Tasks of the position can include compiling large amounts of information into documents and data entry and helping create spreadsheets for grants. They will work with and under the direction of the lead accountant.
* Create budget documents
* File taxes for NHEG and assist accountants
* Create excel documents for grants and annual budget
* Assist in strategic planning of the organization
* Report questions/concerns to director or board members
Prior experience with spreadsheets, budgeting, and forecasting is a must.
Resume, three references and background check/drivers license.
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- resume and three references
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Scholarship Researcher
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LMS Assistant/Classroom Building
- Program Developer
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers