We are looking for motivated and excited individuals or groups to lead the following programs at our Playhouse. If you have leader qualities and an interest in any of the below areas, we would love for you to join us.
Little Fingers, Big Plans
- This program promotes the foundations of handwriting. It is primarily a handwriting group but it should also incorporate fine motor, sensory awareness, social interaction, and language skills.
- Length of program: 45-60 minutes per week with 6 week sessions
- OT or teacher prefered
- This program is geared toward building safety awareness in the kitchen and preparing healthy recipes that taste great. Recommended for teens and adults.
- Length of program: 1½ to 2 hours, once per week in the evening
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 45 min. to 2 hours per week, depends on program