We are seeking volunteers to come into the MDA office to assist with various office projects. Below are our office volunteer needs. Volunteers would be able to come in anytime between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Assembling Muscle Team Posters-assemble 35 frames anytime between 11/1-11/15.
- Photography-taking photos of Muscle Team auction baskets. Any time after 11/4
- Writing Fill the Boot Thank You Cards. Any time after 11/15
- Making Fill the Boot Plaques. Any time after 11/15
- Chase pledges and donations via phone call -start asap
- Going through lists of colleges in MN/Dakotas and pulling contact name/email for clubs, etc that would relate to Summer Camp. -start asap
- Calling businesses near Lock-ups to solicit prizes
- Assist with a year-end letter campaign mailing-stuffing a large mailing-mid November.
If interested in one of these tasks, please reach out to Melissa Good at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Be an MDA Champion - Join us today!
Make a difference for families in hometowns across America
Are you ready to lend your time and talents to support and empower kids and adults living with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases?
MDA fights to give individuals - and the families who love them - strength, independence and life so they can live longer and grow stronger. But we can’t do it without you.
Every day, families are at the heart of all we do. We rely on the support of our dedicated volunteers in hometowns across America who volunteer in local offices, lend their time and talents at MDA special events like MDA Muscle Walk and commit one week every summer to help kids experience life beyond limits at MDA Summer Camp.
Volunteering with MDA will enrich your life and inspire you in ways you never dreamed possible. It’s a meaningful way to develop important leadership skills while simultaneously giving back to your community. And, studies show that people who volunteer are happier with their overall work-life balance. It’s a win-win for everyone!
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training