Care Ring is looking for Clerical Program Assistants for each of our five departments. Responsibilities for Clerical Program Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Enrolling clients in Physician's Reach Out program
- Making patient reminder calls
- Chart prep and scan
- Data entry
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Volunteers should have strong interpersonal skills and some customer service experience. Some medical knowledge is preferred. Examples of medical knowledge might include: nursing, social work, public health, EMT, medical assisting, CNA, psychology. Bilingual English and Spanish is awesome but not required.
This volunteer position is perfect for anyone looking for experience or wanting to make a difference in their community!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero