Care Ring's Physician's Reach Out is looking for a Durable Medical Equipment Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of DME orders for patients.
- Works collaboratively with the clinic, primary and specialty practices, DME providers, and community resources to satisfy patient DME requirements. Examples of common equipment needs are, CPAP/Bi-PAP/APAP machines, nebulizers, knee/foot/wrist braces, glucometers and test strips, automatic blood pressure monitors, wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Must possess a high level of customer service and communication skills. Knowledge of medical equipment and terminology is a plus.
- The role is highly detailed and requires a strong commitment to supporting the needs of uninsured and low income residents of Mecklenburg County.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to keep an updated electronic list of resources.
- Fulfilling DME needs as they arise, either through direct patient communication and/or provider clinical orders
- Gathering and processing all required documentation
- Communicate directly with DME providers, local community resources and multiple specialty practices.
- Direct patient communication regarding financial responsibility if needed.
- Coordinate the shipping/dropping off of equipment for clients with transportation barriers
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Re-enrollment Assistant
- Case Management Assistant
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Front Office...
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Durable Medical Equipment...
- Respiratory Care Assistant
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment...