Care Ring's Physician's Reach Out is looking for a Respiratory Care Assistant. Responsibilities include:
- Receives client info and coordinates equipment from multiple sources
- Makes appointment with client to instruct patient in setting up, proper use, and care of CPAP machine
- Answers basic questions regarding equipment use
- Prior experience in respiratory therapy is strongly preferred.
- If interested, office DME assistance also needed. (id: researching and finding resources after requests received)
Volunteer hours for this position range between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Spanish and English language preferred.
- Data Entry
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Golfing Fore a Healthy Charlotte
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero