We are looking for volunteers interested in leading a program or activity at the Utica Children's Museum. Individuals should enjoy working with children and be knowledgable about the subject they want to do programming on. Typical programming offerings include arts and crafts, sensory play, STEAM projects, music and movement, storytime and so on. Primary audience are children birth to 10. We look to offer participatory programs that engage children and their families.
Can volunteer one-time or more if desired. Great opportunity for retired educators and hobbyists!
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- People Skills
- Music Arts
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3hrs one time, more if interested or available
- enjoys working with children
- Transportation Assistance as...
- Custodian / Maintenance Volunteer
- Model Train Enthusiasts
- Utica Children's Museum Docent
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- Fun and Energetic Marketing and...
- Space Exploration Enthusiasts
- Volunteer Coordinator for...
- Looking for a great one day...
- Short-Term - Programs/Activities