Do you tweet, share and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, donors, volunteers and active fans and promoters of our mission. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our organization and mission and/or girls and women in sports, both from existing leads and supporters as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target donors, volunteers and supporters.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media sofware to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate support to social conversations.
- BA/BS degree student or graduate or equivalent work experience.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-7 hours per week