Accounting where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
- Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
- Ensure compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
- Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
- Liaise with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- banking, accountant, sales