CENV is looking for a dedicated Holiday Events Supervisor this holiday season. This person will be present at all our upcoming events to help setup, sign-in all Volunteers and assign work tasks to each Volunteer on shift. This person will also sign off volunteer verification forms that may be provided by the Volunteer and be a point of contact for our Volunteers on the day of the event.
Supervisor will be needed for the following events (all locations in Sterling):
October 29, 2016
(5 pm - 9 pm)
November 5, 2016
Giant "Fill a Truck Day"
November 15, 2016
November 17, 2016
(5 pm - 7:30 pm)
Thanksgiving Basket Handout
December 2, 2016
(3 pm - 9 pm)
Winter Wonderland Shoppe - Setup
December 3, 2016
(9 am - 12 pm)
Winter Wonderland Shoppe - Event
December 16, 2016
(3 pm - 9 pm)
Winter Wonderland Toy Store - Setup
December 17, 2016
(9 am - 12pm)
Winter Wonderland Toy Store - Event
All interested individuals please email us at email@example.com with your full name and phone number.
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Various dates October through December 17
- Must have reliable transportation
- Play with Kids, while Inspiring...
- Pro-Bono Bookkeeper for...
- Have fun by talking about...
- Bilingual/Spanish Interpreter...
- Through Painting & "Home...
- Food Drive & Fundraising...
- Pro-Bono Lawyer to Advise a...
- Love Art? Decorate a New Space...
- WinterWonderland Shoppe - Store...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Are you good at math? Become a...
- Volunteer Supervisor Needed...
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Looking for Pro-Bono...
- Change a Life, Mentor a Child!