- The Tennessee Hub Director will be responsible for the total management of theTennessee hub.
- He will supervise the development coordinator and shipping coordinator.
- He will recruit local volunteers, churches, prison chaplains and paid staff to work harmoniously for God's glory.
- He will assist the Executive Director in formulating CLI's mission, goals, objectives forTennesseeand be responsible for their implementation.
- Report directly to CLI the Executive Director inRaleigh,NC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and oversee the various CLI functions such as fundraising and donor development, prison programs, communications and volunteer management.
- Act as a liaison with CLI donors, churches, prisons, foundations, other ministries, the media and other contacts.
- Visit and recruit prison chaplains, churches, financial partners and other ministries.
- OverseeTennesseestaff and volunteers.
- Be responsible for the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the hub
- Coordinate with the Executive Director to prepare annual budget and to assure adherence to the budget
- Report regularly to the Executive Director
- Define staff expectations and manage the results of staff and volunteers
- Ensure that the programs and services offered by CLI contribute to the organization's mission and reflect the established priorities.
- Support CLI's vision and strategic direction of theTennesseehub.
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20-40 Hrs per week
- Fundraising experience a plus, Public speaking