Calaveras Youth Mentoring Program is loooking for volunteers to assist in mentoring children ages 6-18 for at least 2 hours a week for a year. This can be any day of the week. Volunteers go through screening and a 4 hour training program. Ages of these Volunteers is ages 18 and over. If interested in assisting them, please call Colleen Nunn at 209/736-6078 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week for a year
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host