Calaveras Youth Mentoring Program is loooking for volunteers to assist in mentoring children ages 6-18 for at least 2 hours a week for a year. This can be any day of the week. Volunteers go through screening and a 4 hour training program. Ages of these Volunteers is ages 18 and over. If interested in assisting them, please call Katie Lackler at 209/736-6078 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week for a year
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...