Regular Food Bank Pantry Volunteers
74 people are interested
We need helpful and friendly volunteers that can commit to volunteering at least two hours per week in the food bank pantry. Volunteers will be trained for specific essential positions and will be an integral part of our team. We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Client Assistant: Help clients get groceries in the pantry
- Client Cart Prep: Keep track of client list on computer and prepare carts
- Pantry Assistant: Oversee pantry and keep it stocked and tidy
- Volunteer Greeter: Greet, train and orient walk-in volunteers
- Unloading Dock: (10:30 am - 2:30 pm) Unload grocery rescue deliveries
- Closing Assistant: (3:30-5:30 pm) Help clean up and prepare for the following day
- Parking Lot Assistant: Help clients load their cars and return carts
If you are interested in becoming a regular volunteer, contact the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an informational interview.
About Community Action Services and Food Bank
815 South Freedom Blvd., #100, Provo, UT 84601, US
Community Acton Services and Food Bank is dedicated to promoting self-reliance in individuals, families and communities. We envision vibrant, sustainable communities throughout Utah, Wasatch and Summit Counties where everyone has safe and affordable housing; adequate economic opportunities; and people in their life they can count on.
Community Action Services and Food Bank provides a variety of services designed to help low-and moderate income families through financial crisis and to assist them in attaining self-sufficiency where possible. These programs include food assistance, temporary housing for homeless families with children, homeless prevention, financial crisis assistance, home buyer education, mortgage counseling and more.
We'll work with your schedule.
815 South Freedom BlvdSuite 100Provo, UT 84601
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Work / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Crisis Counseling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 2 hours per week
- Spanish is a plus