We are seeking one or more Adoption Event Coordinators to schedule, coordinate, and manage our adoption events. Adoption Event Coordinators will be responsible for the following: 1. Communicating directly with local pet retailers to schedule adoption events throughout the year;
2. Working with Marketing & Communications to ensure events are added to TCPR's website and advertised;
3. Sending adoption event reminders to all active foster families;
4. Attending and managing each adoption event or ensuring another volunteer attends and manages each adoption event; and
5. Coordinating transport of event supplies to and from each adoption event.
This position will require approximately 5-10 hours per week. Adoption Event Coordinators may be required to attend adoption events approximately 1-2 times per month. Each event runs for 2 hours, but 30-45 minutes before and after each event is needed for set-up and tear-down. Adoption Event Coordinators should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be well-organized. No experience necessary. Training will be provided.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week