The San Diego Art Institute is seeking volunteers to help in our Gift Shop. Your support will help us improve our outlook to Balboa Park visitors and help to engage them in the work of local contemporary artists. By helping in our gift shop, we can truly attend to the hundreds of visitors we receive each week.
What will you be doing?
- Welcoming visitors
- Receiving payment for gift shop items
- Answering questions about SDAI
- Answering phones and transferring calls
- Assisting the Store Manager with displays
- Other duties as necessary
Our gift shop is open Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 12pm-5pm. Shifts can range between 3-7 hours.
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-236-0011.
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Retail / Sales
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 3 hours per week.