Do you enjoy being organized and helping others stay that way? As a LIBRARY ASSISTANT we could use your help maintaining the library and assisting with other general office duties.
- Assists site staff with office duties such as organizing library materials, data entry, photocopying, and maintaining the cleanliness of the office.
- Works with site staff on cleaning, cataloguing, and sorting library areas.
- Performs data entry and word processing as needed by the site staff.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and other software preferred, but not required.
- Ensures office areas are well stocked and adequately maintained.
- Data Entry
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training