We are a non profit 501c3 French cultural center. We are a small and dynamic team offering 2 to 3 events a week.
We are looking for volunteers : Francophones and Francophiles are welcome!
- Every tuesday : movie night (7:00-9:00pm, volunteers 6:30-7:30pm)
- Every Thursday : Apero conversation French happy hour (6:00 to 8:00pm)
One big event each month (sometimes more), which can be a concert, documentary, book signing, art opening, .....
We need volunteers to welcome everyone, check or sell the tickets, count the people attending, do the service, prepare the food...
You want to share French language and french speaking cultures ? WE NEED YOU!
Upcoming events :
- May 11 : art opening
- May 16 Networking event
- May 18 book signing
- June 6 Documentary
- June 8 Art opening
- June 14 Documentary
-June 21 Fete de la musique
- July 15 : Fete de la bastille
- December 2 rd, 2017 our fundraiser gala. We need a lot of volunteers for this event to make it a memorable event. Service, Welcoming, Helping for the decorations, in the kitchen, at the front desk, singer, artist, photographer ...
Speaking french or learning French is a plus but not mandatory, if you are interested in French culture!
We hope to see you soon!
We are flexibles, you don't have to be available for every event.
Join our great team of volunteers and make new friends!
The AFSF team
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 to 3 evenings a month
- sometimes saturday