We are a small, dynamic team.
We are a French cultural center, we offer a lot of fun events:
- Every tuesday : movie night (7:00-9:00pm, volunteers 6:30-7:30pm)
- Every Thursday : Apero conversation French happy hour (6:00 to 8:00pm)
One big event each month (sometimes more), we always need volunteers to welcome everyone, check or sell the tickets, count the people attending, do the service, prepare the food...
Upcoming events :
- October 21 th :French Vocal group at 6pm.
- November 4th ; the huge success movie "demain" is coming for an event starting at 6:00pm
- December 3 rd our fundraiser gala. We need a lot of cvolunteers for this event to make it a memorable event. Service, Welcoming, Helping for the decorations, in the kitchen, at the front desk, singer, artist, photographer ... If you have free days november 21-23 and/or november 28-december 3, We need you!
Speaking french or learning French is a plus but not mandatory, if you are interested in French culture!
We hope to see you soon!
We are flexibles, you don't have to be available for every event.
Our volunteers are really great! You will definitely have new friends.
The AFSF team
- Event Design & Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- You love French and books? Be...
- Handyman : help us refresh our...
- Gardening volunteer
- Executive assistant
- Developement assistance volunteer
- Volunteer receptionnist
- Help us implement Salesforce non...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- management of volunteers
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Volunteers for great events are...
- Kids camps
- You love French language ? Help...
- School coordinator