Volunteer programs or activities focused on raising awareness, training or actions to preserve natural resources, biodiversity, native species in breeding centers, coastal cleanup, plague control or plant production in nurseries.
Volunteer with HavServe in Haiti's rural mountains and experience the culture, the history, the warm national character of this great Caribbean nation, as you witness the Haitian people's resilience and determination to make life better for themselves and their families. You can work alongside local Haitians on sustainable, community-driven projects and be welcomed as a neighbor and as a friend.
As a HavServe volunteer, you'll make a lasting impact on your new community and new friends.
When you're not busy changing lives, you'll participate in immersive cultural activities. You'll have opportunities to talk with local rural experts about Haiti's current social issues, enjoy the village waterfalls or wander the village market and purchase Haiti's fresh organic fruits and vegetables.
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Product Development
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 week or plus
- A valid passport is required to travel abroad
- Volunteering for Emergency...
- Event planning, Advertising, PR,...
- Volunteering for Overcoming...
- Volunteering for Education
- Volunteering for Reusing and...
- Volunteering for Reforestation...
- Volunteering for Health in Haiti
- #HurricaneMatthew Disaster Relief
- Volunteering for Preservation in...
- SEO TEAM VOLUNTEER POSITION...