Looking for an active or reserve military personnel to volunteer and offer companionship visits with hospice patients who are veterans. Patient companions allow caregivers a much needed break from their daily routine of caring for their terminally ill loved one. Whether they need to leave the house for a few hours to run errands or go into another room and get chores done. Patient companion volunteers will sit with the patient and provide socialization, read, or sing. In addition to regular daytime hours, families can use support during evenings and weekends. We are looking for Patient Companions for Greater Birimngham, Gardendale, Hueytown, Trussville, Calera, Chelsea and Clanton, AL. Background checks and training are required. For more information, contact us today at (205)868-9221 or email email@example.com! Thanks!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Nursing Home Hospice Volunteer
- Gardendale Area Patient Companion
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Calera Area Patient Companion
- Music Therapy Volunteer
- Cooking Meals and Baking to...
- Patient Companion Volunteer...
- Veteran Companionship
- Lawn Care Volunteer Needed
- Cosmetologist/Barber to Support...
- Trussville Area Patient Companion
- Administrative Volunteers
- Hueytown Area Patient Companion