Health&Help medical clinic is an only medical facility for over 15 000 local guatemalans.
We provide medical care for kids, pregnant women, elderly and all the people in our community and communities nearby.
Currently we searching for MIDWIFE.
You can apply if you are doctor, nurse practitioner, register nurse, medical assistant, paramedic or midwife.
Your everyday activities will be
- work in a clinic,
- home visits,
- taking deliveries (in the clinic& in the house with a local midwifes),
- guiding a medical teams (once a month),
- managing pharmacy,
- doing laboratory tests (introduction course on side),
- managing the program for the local midwifes,
- managing the diabetes program,
- managing the malnourished kids program,
- giving the classes for the school kids about hygiene and well-being.
- First Aid / CPR
- Physician Assistant
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 to 36 month