Volunteer programs or activities that foster health improvement, and prevention, such as: health care, addiction prevention and recovery, malnutrition reduction and healthy eating options, sports, leisure activities and recreation.
Volunteer with HavServe in Haiti's rural mountains and experience the culture, the history, the warm national character of this great Caribbean nation, as you witness the Haitian people's resilience and determination to make life better for themselves and their families. You can work alongside local Haitians on sustainable, community-driven projects and be welcomed as a neighbor and as a friend.
As a HavServe volunteer, you'll make a lasting impact on your new community and new friends.
When you're not busy changing lives, you'll participate in immersive cultural activities. You'll have opportunities to talk with local rural experts about Haiti's current social issues, enjoy the village waterfalls or wander the village market and purchase Haiti's fresh organic fruits and vegetables.
- Crisis Counseling
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Patient Care
- First Aid / CPR
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 week plus
- A valid Passport is required to travel abroad
- Volunteering for Emergency...
- SUMMER 2017 SERVE-A-THON IN HAITI!
- Event planning, Advertising, PR,...
- Volunteering for Overcoming...
- Volunteering for Education
- Volunteering for Reusing and...
- Volunteering for Reforestation...
- Volunteering for Health in Haiti
- Volunteering for Preservation in...
- Special Events Volunteer
- #HurricaneMatthew Disaster Relief
- SEO TEAM VOLUNTEER POSITION...