The Development Intern will be responsible for supporting the Fund Development and Marketing needs of Esperanҫa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Fund Development:
- donor recognition
- website management and accuracy of content
- organization and implementation of special events
- targeting marketing and communications strategies
- writing, creating and editing a variety of communications
- participates in improving and implementing organizational performance through recommending improvements to processes, collecting data when requested and providing input to department discussions
- supports third party fundraising events
- Experience in writing, creating and editing a variety of communications for different audiences is essential.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn new software and online programs.
- Must have a willingness to empower leadership skills to manage thorough marketing and development strategies.
- Organization skills are critical, as the Development Intern often handles many unique tasks at once.
- Experience in graphic design, writing and editing; and social media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18