A Free Bird is a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization dedicated to inspiring and nourishing children with cancer through the therapeutic form of the arts. A Free Bird helps children ages 4-18 achieve their DREAM and inspires them to continue with their passion for the arts!
We are currently seeking an Experienced HR Associate for Nonprofits, someone who is experienced with HR related work and has a minimum of 4 months on their schedule to be available. Someone who has worked in the non profit world perferred but not required.
This is a time when someone who is taking a leave from one job and wants to do something in their spare time, or has the experience and is not able to receive a job for right now.
Anyone who is willing to be part of this position will work 10-15 hours per week and will be in charge of minimum 30 volunteers for events, daily tasks/assignments, and hiring new volunteers and interns. The organization is growing and we are excited to bring on new and incredible talent that can really help us get to the next level.
If you are someone who is available to 10-15 hours per week Tues-Thurs has a passion to help children with cancer, knows the Human Resources Field, is computer savvy, is patient, and gets along with people, then WE WANT YOU!
Come help us fight cancer through the arts and empowering every child to become FREE from their disease!
Please apply with a RESUME to HR@afreebird.org
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 months 10-15 hours per week
- 10-15 hours per week.
- Volunteer Magazine Writer!
- Volunteer Director of Development
- VP of HR
- TV Crew Director
- Volunteer CPA
- VP of Marketing
- Package Assembler Volunteer
- Children Programs Coordinator
- Drummer, Violinist, Dancer,...
- Administration Volunteer
- Sound Editor
- Marketing Assistant
- Costume Designer for TV Show
- Graphic Designer for Non Profit
- Director of Development
- Volunteer Producer!
- Production Designer for TV Show
- Volunteer Talented Guitar Tutor
- Volunteer Artist Manager
- PR Social Media Coordinator