The Longest Day is a team event to raise funds and awareness for the Alzheimer's Association.
The Longest Day Chair- The Chair serves as the volunteer leader for the strategy and execution of The Longest Day and works in conjunction with the chapter staff lead. The Chair works to help recruit an effective volunteer committee focused on raising revenue, increasing awareness and promoting the concept and activation of The Longest Day.
Recrutiment Chair- responsible for recruitment of new and returning teams and individuals.
Engagement Chair- responsible for retaining, coaching, and supporting Team Captains and Individual participants by recruiting and leading the Participant Engagement Committee.
MArketing and Outreach Chair- responsible for creating awareness and promotion of The Longest Day. This Chair will be comfortable in a public speaking role and will recruit members who are also comfortable in this role.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 hours/week; November-June
- Wappingers Wellness Fair Alz Table
- Fishkill Music Social Volunteer
- Newburgh Volunteer Fair Alz Table
- SCCC Kite Fair
- Office Assistant Poughkeepsie
- Alzheimer Support Group...
- ALZ Table SUNY Orange Newburgh...
- Carmel Volunteer Fair Alz Table
- Orange County Senior Expo
- Speakers Bureau (educators, SWs,...
- Newburgh Illuminated Alz Table
- Fieldhome Annual Fall Festival
- DCC Annual Wellness Fair
- Community Calendars Data Entry
- Newburgh Office Help for Walk To...
- Recruitment for Volunteer...