About Resilience Design
Resilience Design is a 100% volunteer run 501(c)(3)tax-exempt charitable organization founded by three colleagues with experience in volunteer management, project and policy analysis, disaster response, educational programming, and nonprofit development.
Resilience Design seeks to support nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies regarding disaster resilience and community engagement as well as to build inclusive development programs that inspire youth to improve their communities. We hope to reduce the discrepancy between stop-gap measures and long-term resilience development utilizing a holistic view of the community.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Resilience Department Director will be responsible for ensuring the objectives, strategies, and tactics of the department.
- Create, enhance, and evaluate the department’s resources and tools
- Coordinate with external partners and clients as well as internally with other departments
- Coordinate with external partners, clients, and internal departments
- Under the direction of the Executive Director, assist in the implementation of strategies for the Department to achieve yearly goals
- Develop and implement a plan for expanding the department
We are seeking highly motivated volunteers who can commit up 10 Hours a week for 12 Months and will tackle all projects with enthusiasm. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Over 2 years’ experience managing volunteers
- Over 4 years’ managing projects and programs
- Over 2 years’ experience developing non-profits/small businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Aside from networking with other Volunteers and multi-disciplinary professionals, Resilience Design offers volunteers the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
- Serve as an essential component to Resilience Design's growth and development
- Get a chance to use advanced resources to assist communities in need
- Build a social network with fellow volunteers
- Program Management
- Project Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Up to 10 hours a week for 12 months